All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo men - Kim, a boy growing into early manhood, and the lama, an old ascetic priest - are fired by a quest. Kim is white, although born in India. While he wants to play the Great Game of imperialism, he is also spiritually bound to the lama and he tries to reconcile these opposing strands.
- Author BiographyJoseph Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936) was born in India, although educated in England. He was a prolific writer and recognized as a genius. In 1907 he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature. His many books for children includeJust So Stories and Kim.
- Author(s)Rudyard Kipling
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Penguin English Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.33
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.57Trending at £9.36
- £2.75Trending at £5.01
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.