All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKimono traces the transformation of the Japanese garment from everyday attire to National symbol, exploring the historic and contemporary use of this enduring cultural legacy.
- Author BiographyTerry Satsuki Milhaupt (1959-2012) was an independent art historian, guest curator, and internationally recognized expert on Japanese textiles based in New York. She contributed essays to numerous exhibition catalogs and publications such as the Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion.
- Author(s)Terry Satsuki Milhaupt
- PublisherReaktion Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReaktion Books
- Content Note140, 125 in colour
- Weight998 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £3.82Trending at £5.44
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.74
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.