Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionRecounts the life and achievements of Clarence King, recognized as one of America's gifted intellectuals of the nineteenth century, and a legendary figure in the American West. This work attempts to unfold King's genius, singular accomplishments, and near-death adventures, in a narrative centered on his relationship with his friend James Gardner.
- Author BiographyJames Gregory Moore is Senior Research Geologist Emeritus with the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, California. He is the author of more than two hundred scientific papers and four books, including Exploring the Highest Sierra (Stanford University Press, 2000).
- Author(s)James Gregory Moore
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note1 table, 137 illustrations, 12 maps
- Weight721 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.