All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat did Jesus mean by the expression, the Kingdom of God? As an answer, the author sketches a phenomenology of the Christ that explores the unique way Jesus performs phenomenology.
- Author BiographyKevin Hart is Edwin B. Kyle Professor of Christian Studies at the University of Virginia and Eric D'Arcy Professor of Philosophy at the Australian Catholic University.
- Author(s)Kevin Hart
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.