All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to solitons for graduate students and academic researchers in theoretical physics, particle physics, cosmology and condensed matter physics.
- Author BiographyTanmay Vachaspati is a professor in the Physics Department at the Case Western Reserve University. He is the Rosenbaum Fellow for the Toplogical Defects Programme at the Isaac Newton Institute, and is a Fellow of the American Physical Society. Professor Vachaspati co-edited The Formation and Evolution of Cosmic Strings with Professors Gary Gibbons and Stephen Hawking.
- Author(s)Tanmay Vachaspati
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus.
- Weight320 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.