Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by anson11pdq99
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJessica Stein (Jennifer Westfeldt) is a lovely, young, conservative Jewish girl with the perfect loft situated on New York City's Upper West Side, a fun job working for a hip newspaper, and beautiful clothes. The only thing she doesn't have is the ideal boyfriend. Not that she doesn't have tons of dates--from geeky nerds to suave sexy types, Jessica is sought after by throngs of men. She just doesn't like any of the guys that like her. When her coworker, Joan (Jackie Hoffman), reads her an ad from the personals of the Village Voice, Jessica knows she's interested. Even when she realizes that the ad is in the "women seeking women" section, she figures it's worth a try. A funny, girly, prissy, very lipstick lesbian relationship ensues with Chelsea gallery owner Helen (Heather Juergensen). When the girls aren't making out, they share makeup secrets and raid each other's closets. However, Helen's daring nymphomaniac side clashes with Jessica's conservative straight side, and the couple is forced to face some real challenges, one of which is Jessica's hilarious Scarsdale-based matchmaker mother (Tovah Feldshuh). A light, laugh-a-minute romantic comedy, KISSING JESSICA STEIN is a good fit for fans of sitcoms like Ally McBeal, Sex in the City, and Will and Grace.
- Video Trailer
- Leading Role 1Heather Juergensen
- Director 1Charles Herman-Wurmfield
- Leading Role 2Jennifer Westfeldt
- Leading Role 3Scott Cohen
- Additional Roles byJackie Hoffman,Tovah Feldshuh,Carson Elrod,Michael Mastro
- ProducerBrad Zions,Eden Wurmfeld
- ScreenwriterJennifer Westfeldt,Heather Juergensen
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2003
- Additional GenreRomantic
- Subtitle LanguagesHebrew
- Running Time92 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- golfishkitablue08 May, 2015by
Fast delivery, top condition, damn good film!
Funny,quirky, "coming of age"; this is the story of Jessica; a stiff, up-tight, woman afraid to be herself, even to herself, let alone the world - Mr. Right does not exist! In a friends discarded paper, in the "love" section she finds a curious ad which leads to a soul mate connection with another woman, Helen ! Jessica blossoms, Helen loses the men from her life, they muddle on as we all do and..........
- happyinlife201404 Aug, 2010by
A brilliant film
Absolutely love this film. It is funny in places but also has a sadness when showing falling in love can bring on so many complications. Really recommend you watch this.
- 9e1b0e8f69fb8a5...22 Mar, 2010by
sleeping throught an hour + of life ...
really very very dull . plodded along , barely scraped the bottom of the humor barrel . not worth buying or wasting time watching .
- lizc759828 Jan, 2009by
kissing jessica stein
Good throw away fun. Giving hope to all those lonely hearts out there. Not gonna win any oscars,but laughs at itself in an intellectual way. Reccomend for all not just the rainbow brigade. join in the fun !!!
- classiejones06 Jan, 2009by
Kissing Jessica Stein
i really enjoyed it and glad i bought it. very easy to follow. Guys may enjoy for the obvious reasons.
Best selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £13.90Trending at £16.86
- £30.59Trending at £32.25
- £11.33Trending at £12.74
- £8.67Trending at £10.53
- £5.75Trending at £6.06
- £22.95Trending at £25.60
- £6.99Trending at £8.08