All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith no more than three skeins of the most beautiful wool available, this title helps advanced beginners knit 30 stunning projects, such as hats, bags, cowls, shawlettes, shrugs, toys and even a lacy cardigan and empire-waist top. It features perennial favourites Kureyon, Silk Garden and Taiyo, as well as the newly available Ayatori and Mossa.
- Author BiographyFor more than 40 years, Noro has been producing yarns renowned for their fabulous textures and stunning colour combinations. Led by founder Eisaku Noro, the company creates yarns from only the highest-quality natural fibers, with strict attention to environmentally friendly practices.
- Author(s)Sixth&Spring Books
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight821 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.