All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh and trendy without being too edgy, this collection of 17 designs includes Winter, Summer, medium-weight dresses, tops, skirts, jumpers and more. Made with yarns like organic wool, alpaca, bamboo, eco-cotton and more, it includes stylish patterns that may excite fashion-conscious knitters.
- Author BiographyLena Maikon learned to knit and crochet from her grandmother at the age of five in her hometown of Novosibrisk, Russia. She picked up the hobby again later, as a form of creative therapy and it turned into a passion and profession. Lena has her own handmade clothing and accessory label, Leninka.
- Author(s)Lena Maikon
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes charts
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £2.81
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.