All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA primer on knitting that describes simple approaches to choosing, using, and wearing colour. It features step-by-step photographs that lead knitters through a progression of various methods punctuated by different projects to knit.
- Author BiographySally Melville teaches knitting and is the author of Sally Melville Styles: A Unique and Elegant Approach to Your Yarn Collection, The Knitting Experience, Book 1: The Knit Stitch, and The Knitting Experience, Book 2: The Purl Stitch. She lives in Waterloo, Ontario.
- Author(s)Sally Melville
- PublisherXRX Books,US
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Dakota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXRX Books,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width135 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.55Trending at £1.94
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.16
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.