All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides instructions for beginners and solutions for experienced knitters. This work includes topics and techniques such as: picking a pattern that's right for you, determining gauge, how to knit and purl, five different methods of buttonholing, how to weave invisible seams, picking up dropped stitches, how to hand-wash, and more.
- Author BiographyMaggie Righetti, a certified knitting and crochet instructor, is the author of Crocheting in Plain English and Sweater Design in Plain English. She lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)Maggie Righetti
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note21 halftones & 115 black/white illustrations throughout
- Weight572 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.