All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho doesn't love to knit accessories? In this book, the author shares her 3 favourite types of knitting using wrapped stitches, lacework, and beads. Each chapter begins with a quick knitted cuff to lay the foundations, then gradually ramps up to more complicated designs.
- Author BiographyLaura Nelkin, a prolific independent knitwear designer, graduated from Cornell with a degree in Apparel Design. A former design director, Laura sells her knit pattern and kit line to yarn stores worldwide and teaches workshops around the country and online with Craftsy.com. Her patterns have been published through Nelkin Designs, and in The Rhinebeck Sweater, Scarf Style 2, Knitscene, and Knitty.
- Author(s)Laura Nelkin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.70Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.