All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the fable format for making sure you actually use what you know, this work teaches you how to avoid information overload by learning less more, not more less; adjust your brain's filtering system to learn up to 100 times more than before; and master what you've learned using spaced repetition.
- Author BiographyKen Blanchard is Chief Spiritual Officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies. He is the coauthor of more than forty books, including the classic The One Minute Manager (with Spencer Johnson), Leading at a Higher Level, Full Steam Ahead! (with Jesse Stoner) and The Secret (with Mark Miller). Dick Ruhe is a highly popular motivational speaker, a celebrated consultant and a gifted trainer. He is a senior consulting partner for The Ken Blanchard Companies, and is the author of the Blanchard training program Total Quality Leadership.
- Author(s)Dick Ruhe,Ken Blanchard,Paul J. Meyer
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight302 g
- Width58 mm
- Height88 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.