Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how to use know-who based networking to increase knowledge whilst reducing complexity. This book also reveals different synergies between external and internal knowledge networking that promise to enhance the innovation performance of any transitional, transnational company.
- Author(s)S.J. Harryson
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.