All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you understand how your horse learns and why your training is effective, you can train faster, more ethically, and more sympathetically. Emma Lethbridge thoroughly but simply explains learning theory, and how to apply it in a way that is both efficient for training and holds the horse's welfare paramount.
- Author BiographyEmma Lethbridge is an animal behaviour consultant and riding instructor, who has ridden and trained horses for 20 years. She is currently reading a PhD in Psychology at the University of Lincoln. She holds a BSc (Hons) in Neuroscience from the University of Sussex and a Diploma in Practical Equine Behaviour, as well as having trained with the British Horse Society attaining the Groom's Certificate and Preliminary Teaching Qualification. Emma currently trains with well-known classical dressage master Heather Moffett, and her renowned High School horse trainer assistant Becky Holden, and holds their 'Enlightened Equitation Teacher' Qualification.
- Author(s)Emma Lethbridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2009
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.