All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Howard J. Hamilton,Robert J. Hilderman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number638
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight264 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. Acknowledgments. 1. Introduction. 2. Background and Related Work. 3. A Data Mining Technique. 4. Heuristic Measures of Interestingness. 5. An Interestingness Framework. 6. Experimental Analyses. 7. Conclusion. Appendices. Index.
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.