All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes a set of innovative management tools that helps organizations and their 'walkabout' decision makers cope with the new workplace environment of corporate amnesia alongside individuals' short, selective and defensive memory. This title points up a significant area that has been, and is being, overlooked - education.
- Author BiographyArnold Kransdorff London, UK; President; Pencorp.
- Author(s)Arnold Kransdorff
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.