All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- Author(s)Herwig Rollett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. Part I: Background. 1. Introduction. 2. Two Complementary Views. 3. Lessons Learned from Past Projects. Part II: Processes. 4. Knowledge Planning. 5. Creating Knowledge. 6. Integrating Knowledge. 7. Organizing Knowledge. 8. Transferring Knowledge. 9. Maintaining Knowledge. 10. Assessing Knowledge. Part III: Technologies. 11. Communication. 12. Collaboration. 13. Content Creation. 14. Content Management. 15. Adaptation. 16. eLearning. 17. Personal Tools. 18. Artificial Intelligence. 19. Networking. 20. Standards. 21. Hardware. 22. Summary. Bibliography. Index. About the Author.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.