All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents and reviews the ideas of Max Boisot, one of the most original thinkers in organization theory over the last 30 years. It includes Boisot's seminal works on knowledge, information, and organization, as well as commentaries and reflections by his collaborators.
- Author BiographyMartin Ihrig is President of I-Space Institute, LLC (USA) and an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (USA). He is interested in the strategic and entrepreneurial management of knowledge and heads a research initiative that explores this topic at Wharton's Snider Entrepreneurial Research Center. In developing strategy tools for corporate and public-sector decision makers, he has worked with organizations such as BAE Systems (USA), The Boeing Company (USA), and Vale (Brazil). His research projects have been funded by The Economic & Social Research Council (UK), The ATLAS Collaboration at CERN (CH), and Tekes (Finland).
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn Child,Martin Ihrig
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.80Trending at £11.57
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £13.09Trending at £14.87
- £30.00Trending at £32.73
- £14.03Trending at £18.05
- £10.79Trending at £14.13
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.