All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores a new internal market structure for service organizations and the implications this presents for managers and scholars in the 21st century workplace. The book develops new organizational forms to manage emerging knowledge services.
- Author(s)Kevin M. Snyder,Peter K. Mills
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleService Science: Research and Innovations in the Service Economy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.