CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between social characteristics of scientists and the interpersonal sharing of technological knowledge. The findings illuminate attributes of reputation conducive to the voluntary transfer of timely, relevant, technological knowledge among individual R&D scientists in the same multidivisional, multinational firm.
- Author BiographyPRESCOTT C. ENSIGN is Assistant Professor of Management, University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Author(s)Prescott C. Ensign
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/01/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byMelissa M. Appleyard
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.