CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA comparison of the development of the synthetic dye industry in Europe and the US.
- Author BiographyJohann Peter Murmann is Assistant Professor of Management and Organizations at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. He is on the editorial board of the Journal of International Business Studies and is the editor of Evolutionary Theories in the Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Johann Peter Murmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the Emergence of Global Enterprise
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byGeoffrey Jones,Louis Galambos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.