All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth Wilhelmsen
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1993
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 41
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1993
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note4 tab.
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: The Speculative Tradition - The Mystical Legacy - The Twilight, or Cognition Through Creatures - The Dark Night, or the Conditioning of Cognition - The Dawn, or the Mystical Illumination - The Experience of the Mystic and the Expression of the Artist - The Search for Symbolization and the Overcoming of the Ineffable - Beauty and Truth, or the Poetry and the Prose - Metaphorical Recapitulation, or Poesia a lo humano.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Elizabeth Wilhelmsen holds M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in Hispanic Languages and Literatures from Saint Louis University, and has pursued studies in Philosophy as well. She has held teaching positions at the University of Salamanca at the State University of New York at Geneseo and since 1988 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Her research interests lie in the history of Spanish mysticism, Spanish poetry of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries and the thought of Miguel de Cervantes.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.