All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains fuller versions of the papers and posters presented in the Knowledge and Technology Transfer and Teaching Plant Pathology sessions at the 9th International Congress of Plant Pathology held in Turin, Italy in 2008.
- Author BiographyDr Hardwick gained a PhD from Imperial College, London. He worked for government as an advisory plant pathologist and researcher on diseases of arable crop plants in Zambia and the UK. He's a past president of the British Society for Plant Pathology. Maria Lodovica Gullino is a professor of plant pathology at the University of Torino and President of the International Society for Plant Pathology. She has long term experience in plant disease management.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitlePlant Pathology in the 21st Century
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byMaria Lodovica Gullino,Nigel Hardwick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.