All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive examination of U.S. efforts to register and monitor individuals in response to real or perceived criminal threats.
- Author BiographyWayne A. Logan is Gary & Sallyn Pajcic Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Florida State University. In addition to being the nation's preeminent legal scholar on registration and community notification laws, he is a prolific author and commentator on a broad array of other criminal justice-related issues.
- Author(s)Wayne A. Logan
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Crime and Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine458 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.