All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionOnce the sound of NATO bombing on Serbia died away, Europe was left with the problem of the people displaced by the conflict, both from Kosovo and from Serbia. This book describes and analyzes the vacillations of EU Member states concerning the management of the Kosovo refugee crisis.
- Author BiographyJoanne van Selm is Senior Policy Analyst at the Migration Policy Institute, Washington DC and Associate Professor at the University of Amsterdam. She is the edtor of Kosovo's Refugrees in the EU and co-editor of the Journal of Refugee Studies.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/07/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJoanne van Selm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.