All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionParticipation at art shows is a matter of survival for the exhibiting art dealers. Whether they are in Germany or abroad, galleries and promoters fight over admission. This study focuses on the legal effects of restrictions on admission and cartel law on art shows. It states that normal law cannot be applied simply to art.
- Author BiographyNicolai Kemle, Kanzlei Kemle & Vogt, Heidelberg.
- Author(s)Nicolai Kemle
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintRechtswissenschaften de Gruyter Verlags-GmbH
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.