All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy delicious Japanese food in some of Kyoto's most tucked-away and spectacular townhouses.
- Author BiographyJudith Clancy has lived in Kyoto since 1970. She has written about the many traditions of Kyoto, including music, tea ceremony, and ikebana, and has acted as guide and interpreter for various groups and workshops. She is author of Exploring Kyoto: On Foot in the Ancient Capital. Ben Simmons grew up in Columbus, Georgia, and completed a Masters program in Fine Arts at the University of Florida. Simmons is a longtime resident of Japan, and a correspondent for SIPA Press, a leading agency headquartered in Paris. His photographs appear worldwide in numerous books and magazines, and have been exhibited at the Victoria and Albert Museum, the National Museum of Taiwan, and the United Nations. His work is in the collections of the Library of Congress and the King of Thailand.
- Author(s)Judith Clancy
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, B&W illustrations, maps
- Weight314 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographs byBen Simmons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.