All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicling the experience of young Andean families as their lives extend between the Ecuadorian highlands and New York City, this book takes an in-depth look at transnational labor migration and gender identities. It offers an account of the ways in which young men and women in these two locales navigate their lives.
- Author BiographyJason Pribilsky is assistant professor of anthropology at Whitman College.
- Author(s)Jason Pribilsky
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Note26 illustrations, notes, glossary, bibliography, index
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.