All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.00Trending at £8.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe journal, periodical or revue has a long and largely unexplored history. This volume aims, through a series of focused case studies, to explore the twentieth-century periodical publication in French, offering an overview of some of its most important manifestations and providing a general reflection on this complex textual form.
- Author BiographyCharles Forsdick is James Barrow Professor of French at the University of Liverpool. He is the author of Victor Segalen and the Aesthetics of Diversity (2000) and Travel in Twentieth-Century French and Francophone Cultures: The Persistence of Diversity (2005). He has co-edited Francophone Postcolonial Studies: A Critical Introduction (2003) and, with Andy Stafford, The Modern Essay in French: Movement, Instability, Performance (2005). Andy Stafford is Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Leeds. He is the author of Roland Barthes, Phenomenon and Myth: An Intellectual Biography (1998) and translated and co-edited a collection of Roland Barthes's writings on fashion, The Language of Fashion (2006). He co-edited, with Charles Forsdick, the volume The Modern Essay in French: Movement, Instability, Performance (2005).
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern French Identities
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight580 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAndrew Stafford,Andy Stafford,Charles Forsdick
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.