All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph presents a translation, commentary and interpretation of the bilingual monumental Stele of Ptolemy VIII Euergetes II, which stood in the temple district of Heracleion-Thonis in the north-western Nile Delta of Egypt.
- Author Biographyby Christophe Thiers
- Author(s)Christophe Thiers
- PublisherOxford University School of Archaeology
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University School of Archaeology
- Content Note11 col figs and 8 col pls plus separate plan of the stele
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.