Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sensational story of three irresistible women, rivals in the glamorous world of fashion.
- Author BiographyHarold Carlton sketched the Paris collections for many years for THE SUNDAY TIMES, the OBSERVER and other publications including ELLE magazine. He worked as assistant designer for two Paris maisons de couture, Nina Ricci and Courreges. Subsequently he illustrated MADEMOISELLE magazine and the NEW YORK TIMES and wrote for the VILLAGE VOICE. He returned to London to become Menswear Editor of THE SUNDAY TIMES. He is the author of HEAVEN, HELL AND MADEMOISELLE.
- Author(s)H.C. Carlton
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date11/07/2014
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £5.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £7.25Trending at £7.38
- £2.99Trending at £3.09
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £12.74Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.