All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Braverman's years as an industrial worker gave him insight into the labour process and the conviction to reject the reigning wisdoms of academic sociology. Here, he analyzes the division of labour between the design and execution of industrial production.
- Author BiographyHarry Braverman was director of Monthly Review Press at the time of his death in 1976. John Bellamy Foster is associate professor of sociology at the University of Oregon, author of The Vulnerable Planet, and co-editor of In Defense of History: Marxism and Postmodern Agenda.
- Author(s)Harry Braverman
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/05/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJohn Bellamy Foster
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.