All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book responds to the issue of administering appropriate regulations in a medical laboratory environment in the era of telemedicine, electronic health records, and other e-health services --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyAnastasius Moumtzoglou, Ph.D., is an Executive Board Member of the European Society for Quality in HealthCare (ESQH), and President of the Hellenic Society for Quality & Safety in HealthCare (HSQSH). He holds B.A in Economics (National & Kapodistrian University of Athens), MA in Health Services Management (National School of Public Health), MA in Macroeconomics (The University of Liverpool), and Ph.D. in Economics (National & Kapodistrian University of Athens).
He works for P.& A. Kyriakou Children's Hospital and teaches the module of quality at the graduate and postgraduate level. He has written three books, which are the only ones in the Greek references. He has also served as a scientific coordinator and researcher in Greek and European research programs. His research interests include healthcare management, quality, knowledge management, pensions, and the dualism of the labor market.
- Author(s)Anastasia Kastania,Anastasius Moumtzoglou,Stavros Archondakis
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.