CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalisation is transforming the world in ways that we are only just beginning to understand. This book carries out a wide-ranging examination of theoretical and practical dimensions of globalisation and the responses of the labour movement to the challenges it poses.
- Author BiographyRONALDO MUNCK is Professor of Political Sociology at the University of Liverpool. Born and educated in Argentina, Ronaldo went on to do a PhD at the Unversity of Essex on the Brazilian Military Coup in 1964. Since then he has published widely on Latin America, from the best-selling Politics and Dependency in the Third World: The Case of Latin America (1984) to Contemporary Latin America (forthcoming). He is currently Senior Editor of the Bulletin of Latin American Research as well as an editor of the US journal Latin American Perspectives, and has been engaged to edit a book series on globalization for the Kumarian Press in the USA.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Edited byProfessor Ronaldo Munck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.