All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.00Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge philosophers, psychoanalysts, literary theorists, and scholars use Freud and Lacan to understand laughter, humor, and the comic.
- Author BiographyPatricia Gherovici is a psychoanalyst and analytic supervisor and faculty at Apres-Coup Psychoanalytic Association, New York. She is co-founder and director of the Philadelphia Lacan Group. Manya Steinkoler teaches literature, film and psychoanalytic theory at the Borough of Manhattan Community College where she is Associate Professor. She is a psychoanalyst and member of Apres Coup and Espace Analytique, Paris.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byManya Steinkoler,Patricia Gherovici
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.