All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis prominent planter, patriarch of his Highland Scots clan in America and the ranking general from Georgia in the Continental army, is often simply known as the man who mortally wounded Button Gwinnett. This biography fleshes out the man who lived during a crucial period in history.
- Author BiographyHarvey H. Jackson is a professor of history, and department head, at Jacksonville State University. He is the author, coauthor, or coeditor of nine books, including Rivers of History and Putting Loafing Streams to Work.
- Author(s)Harvey H. Jackson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note1 b&w photograph
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.