All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the fourth and concluding part of a survey which brings to light the contributions of about 1000 nineteenth-century women whose published work appeared in journals listed in the London Royal Society's Catalogue of Scientific Papers 1800-1900. Volume IV concerns women authors from Imperial Russia.
- Author BiographyMary R.S. Creese is a former research chemist and has written numerous publications about the history of women scientists. She is the author of Ladies in the Laboratory: American and British Women in Science, 1800-1900 (Scarecrow, 1998), Ladies in the Laboratory II: West European Women in Science, 1800-1900 (Scarecrow, 2003), and Ladies in the Laboratory III: South African, Australian, New Zealand, and Canadian Women in Science (Scarecrow, 2010).
- Author(s)Mary R.S. Creese
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight762 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.