All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHallie Elliot has a perfect life. She is an up-and-coming interior designer in one of San Francisco's most sought after firms, and has just recently become engaged to Peter, a brilliant young journalist. But when she stumbles upon Peter and her boss in what seems to be a compromising position, her trust in her perfect life is shaken.
- Author BiographyANITA HUGHES is also the author of Monarch Beach and Market Street. She attended UC Berkeley's Masters in Creative Writing Program, and has taught Creative Writing at The Branson School in Ross, California. Hughes lives in Dana Point, California, where she is at work on her next novel.
- Author(s)Anita Hughes
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.79
- £26.85Trending at £28.35
- £9.99Trending at £11.74
- £3.69Trending at £6.27
- £2.68Trending at £3.08
- £5.73Trending at £9.48
- £14.67Trending at £15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.