All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a look at the modern economy of the Lakotas. This book features workers, small business owners, federal and tribal government employees, and unemployed and underemployed Lakotas who speak about their economic prospects, the changes they have experienced, and how they cope with living in communities that are in many ways marginalized.
- Author BiographyKathleen Ann Pickering is an associate professor of anthropology at Colorado State University.
- Author(s)Kathleen Ann Pickering
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., Maps
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.