Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOn the night of September 22, 1912, Franz Kafka wrote his story The Judgment, which came out of him like a regular birth. This act of creation struck him as an unmistakable sign of his literary destiny. This title traces the implications of Kafka's literary breakthrough.
- Author BiographyStanley Corngold is Professor of German and Comparative Literature at Princeton University. His books include The Fate of the Self , Franz Kafka: The Necessity of Form , and Complex Pleasure as well as two translations of Kafka's The Metamorphosis and Selected Stories .
- Author(s)Stanley Corngold
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.