All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionPapua New Guinea has one of the most diverse habitats in the world but unfortunately for the environment it is also the third largest holder of gold reserves. Mining has degraded the environment as the economy has little else to draw upon. This volume looks at the country's land law and policies.
- Author BiographyDr Mugambwa, is Senior Lecturer in Law at Murdoch University and also the Director of the School of Law's law program. Associate Professor Amankwah, has taught in several law schools in Africa and the United States and is currently Associate Professor of Law at James Cook University.
- Author(s)Harrison A. Amankwah,John T. Mugambwa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2002
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.