CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe complex relationships between ethno-nationality, rights to land, and territorial sovereignty have long fed disputes over territorial control and landed rights between different nations, ethnicities, and religions. This book explores these and related issues for a variety of countries and times.
- Author BiographyStanley L. Engerman is John H. Munro Professor of Economics and Professor of History at the University of Rochester, New York, USA. Jacob Metzer is Alexander Brody Professor of Economic History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJacob Metzer,Stanley L. Engerman
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.