All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOverview of vehicle, development, driving impressions, buyers guides, technical analysis.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor has now written well over 100 books in all, and among them have been several definitive one-make or one-model titles, including a number for Crowood. He has also written for enthusiast magazines in several countries, has translated books from foreign languages, and delivers effective writing training in both the public and private sectors.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCroydon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMotor Racing Publications Ltd
- Content Note40 colour and 90 b&w illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width173 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £16.02
- £11.89Trending at £13.65
- £9.50Trending at £9.81
- £4.29Trending at £4.61
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.98
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.