All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the specifications of the Series II and IIA vehicles that looks not only at Land Rovers as they were when they left the assembly lines but also at dozens of options and 'approved' special conversions - and some which did not receive factory approval, too.
- Author BiographyJames Taylor is a well-known writer on classic motoring subjects and a specialist on the Land Rover marque. He has written several highly acclaimed books about Land Rovers and has been the Editor of Land Rover Enthusiast magazine since it was founded in 2000.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note400 colour and black & white photographs
- Weight969 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- lockton194710 Aug, 2014by
Excellent, a mine of information.
Excellent book, lots of useful detail and information. Would recommend this to anyone who owns a Land Rover Series 11A.
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £21.99Trending at £29.97
- £9.96Trending at £17.49
- £20.99Trending at £21.98
- £16.38Trending at £17.10
- £29.84Trending at £35.46
- £25.70Trending at £44.87
- £34.57Trending at £39.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.