Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAdemola K. Braimoh,Paul L. G. Vlek
- Table Of ContentsForeword.- Contributors.- List of Tables.- List of Figures.- Impact of land use on soil resources.- Soil organic carbon dynamics and land use change.- Land use change and global food production.- Soil erosion and conservation in global agriculture.- Soil Erosion studies in Northern Ethiopia.- Soil degradation under irrigation.- Nutrient and Virtual Water Flows in Traded Agricultural Commodities.- The Lesson of Drente's 'Essen': Soil Nutrient Depletion in sub-Saharan Africa and Management Strategies for Soil Replenishment.- Soil Quality and Methods for its Assessment.- The Impact of Urbanization on Soils.- Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.