All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on research from a variety of academic fields, including archaeology, history, botany, ecology, and physical science, this explores the intersection of people and the environment in early eighteenth-century Illinois Country.
- Author BiographyM. J. Morgan is an adjunct professor of history at Kansas State University and the author of numerous articles on French America.
- Author(s)M. J. Morgan
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note16
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.