CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £33.40Trending at £39.29
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £6.09Trending at £6.29
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionIn Liza Wieland's deeply moving novel, three interwoven stories show the myriad ways ordinary women become extraordinary as they betray and heal, love and let go, and bear witness to the everyday beauty and loss that surrounds them.
- Author BiographyLiza Wieland is the author of three novels, three collections of short fiction, and a volume of poems. Her work has been awarded two Pushcart Prizes and the Michigan Literary Fiction Award. She teaches at East Carolina University, USA and lives near Oriental, NC, with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Liza Wieland
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.