All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first of its kind to combine concise, easy-to-understand summaries of 116 landmark mental health cases for practicing clinicians, attorneys, educators and students with over 130 board-style multiple-choice questions to help consolidate knowledge. It is an invaluable resource for both test preparation and clinical practice.
- Author BiographyDr. Elizabeth Ford is an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry at New York University School of Medicine, is the Director of Bellevue Hospital's Forensic Psychiatry Division, and is the Training Director for the NYU Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship. She has been involved in clinical practice, research and education, both locally and nationally, in the field of forensic psychiatry since 2005. Merrill Rotter is a forensic psychiatrist working at Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Division of Law and Psychiatry for the Department of Psychiatry. Dr. Rotter received his B.A./M.D. from the Boston University Six-Year Combined Liberal Arts Medical Education Program. Trained in clinical psychiatry at Columbia and in forensic psychiatry at Yale, Dr. Rotter leads a program of teaching, research and clinical service for Einstein as well as the New York State Office of Mental Health.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Ford,Merrill Rotter
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight348 g
- Width171 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.