CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book leading scholars focus on leading cases, and analyse that case in its historical or theoretical context.
- Author BiographyCharles Mitchell is Professor of Law at UCL. His recent publications include Underhill & Hayton's Law Relating to Trusts and Trustees (19th edn, 2015) (with David Hayton and Paul Matthews) and Goff and Jones: The Law of Unjust Enrichment (8th edn, 2010) (with Paul Mitchell and Stephen Watterson). Paul Mitchell is Professor of Law at UCL. His recent publications include A History of Tort Law 1900-1950 (2015) and Goff and Jones: The Law of Unjust Enrichment (8th edn, 2010) (with Charles Mitchell and Stephen Watterson). Together they have also co-edited Landmark Cases in the Law of Restitution, Landmark Cases in the Law of Tort and Landmark Cases in Equity (all from Hart Publishing).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLandmark Cases
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight574 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCharles Mitchell,Paul Mitchell
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Edition StatementNew as Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.