All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.22
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.98Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis map is part of the Landranger (Pink) series and is designed for people who really want to get to know an area. It includes the following information: tourist information, camping and caravan sites, picnic areas and viewpoints, and selected places of interest.
- Author BiographyOrdnance Survey is Britain's national mapping agency, responsible for the official, definitive mapping of the whole country. They produce and market a wide range of maps for educational and leisure purposes, as well as producing computer data products for government, business and administrative use.
- Author(s)Ordnance Survey
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication01/12/1989
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleOS Landranger Map
- Series Part/Volume Number0134
- Place of PublicationHants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey
- Out-of-print date02/07/1997
- Width990 mm
- Height1000 mm
- Map Scale1: 50 000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.